Veterinary Technician (LVT/RVT)
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!!
If you love working in a team-oriented environment, working with animals, and are looking to advance your career within the veterinary field, we encourage you to apply to become an integral part of our team. Our staff is comprised of individuals passionate about providing the very best in ophthalmic care in order to improve the quality of life for our patients.
Weekend evening, and overnight shifts available in a fast-paced environment.
Must be able to:
- Obtain pertinent information
- Assess patient for stability
- Convey concise and accurate medical information to the DVM's
- Put together an estimation of charges and present it to clients
The ideal candidate:
- LVT/RVT required
- Medical or Veterinary experience required
- Good customer service and phone skills
- Positive adaptable attitude
- has a flexible schedule
- possesses superior customer service skills
- works well on a team
- has strong communication skills
- has a strong veterinary skillset
- calculate drug doses
- placing IV catheters
- performing in-house diagnostics
- monitoring critical patients
- assisting in surgery
- monitoring anesthesia
- performing triage
- administering CPR
- Client communications including reviewing medication and go home instructions
- Cross-trained for front office duties such as answering phones, checking clients in and out, maintaining medical records, using fax/scanner and Microsoft Office programs
Why work at Care Animal Regional Emergency Clinic of Spartanburg?
Care Animal Regional Emergency Clinic of Spartanburg is a full-service animal emergency hospital taking care of both veterinary emergency cases as well as your pet’s urgent medical and surgical needs. Our veterinary emergency clinic serves Spartanburg, Greenville, Upstate South Carolina, and the Foothills of North Carolina. Our veterinarians, Dr. Chappell, Hughston, and Dr. Mornane, are licensed & experienced in all types of veterinary emergency conditions and pet medical treatments. Our on-site lab facilities include digital radiography and allow us to perform complete in-house diagnostics. We offer telemedicine sessions with Board Certified cardiologists and radiologists should your pet's medical condition warrant a specialist consultation.
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts, and much more!