Experienced Veterinary Technician
Trinity Animal Hospital (a Thrive Pet Healthcare Partner) is now hiring a Full Time Experienced Veterinary Technician to join their AMAZING team!
Pay Band: $15 - $21 hr.
We offer full-time employees a Total Rewards Package that includes:
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental leave
- Paid Purrental Leave (when you adopt a new pet)
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Scholarships to Penn Foster Veterinary Technology program
- Supplemental Benefits
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Referral Bonuses
- MAP Bonus program for continuous employment for 3 years ($5,000), 5 years ($15,000) and 10 years ($50,000)
- Holiday pay
- Paid Time Off
- CE Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Uniforms Provided
The ideal candidate:
- possesses superior customer service skills
- has strong communication skills
- works well on a team
- has at least one year experience
As an experienced technician, you will be a key player in servicing our client appointment and medical needs. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside experienced doctors and to grow in your profession!
- Check patients into rooms, take patient history, get TPR
- Educate clients on routine annual procedures, common disease processes, and veterinary products
- Draw blood and place IV catheters
- Restrain both dogs and cats
- Understand basic nursing care
- Handle client cash transactions
- Calculate drug dosages
- Assist and Monitor Surgeries
- Prefer one year of recent experience in a small animal hospital
- Commitment to working within a team environment
- Positive, will-do attitude!
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Proven ability to multi-task in a busy work setting
- Professional demeanor and outgoing personality
Why work at Trinity Animal Hospital?
As a Vet Technician/Assistant at Trinity Animal Hospital, your role is to improve the quality of our patient care by assisting veterinarians with patient treatment.
We are a full-service animal hospital in the Holly Springs area. Our hospital is incredibly passionate about the experience we provide to our clients and the care we give our patients. We're looking to add someone to our dynamic team and are taking applications for full time veterinary assistants/technicians.
Our hospital is growing and we are looking to add to our team. We are currently a busy 4.5 doctor practice that sees sick and well appointments, performs full anesthetic monitoring surgeries including: Professional Teeth Cleaning, Mass Removals, Spays, Neuters, and more, digital radiography and digital dental radiology, laser therapy and so much more!
We're looking for a team player who can connect with our core values, live out our mission and purpose every day, have fantastic communication skills, not be timid or shy when it comes to clients AND want to HAVE FUN! As part of our team, we want to see your personality shine and your skills sharpened!
If you are passionate about pets and providing exceptional veterinary care, we want you to join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!