Client Service Representative
Chili Animal Care is looking for a part-time Client Service Representative to join our growing team!
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are seeking an upbeat, self-starter with customer service experience. So, if you are passionate about helping animals and like to work in a fun but challenging workplace, this is the job for you!
- Providing quality, professional service to all clients whether in person, over the phone, or through email. Readily acknowledges and engages clients and actively listens to their concerns. Serves as liaison between client and DVM.
- Promptly answering phone calls or replying to email messages and efficiently directing questions to the appropriate individuals. Demonstrates ability to triage situations and advise a client when an appointment is recommended. Makes reminder calls as necessary
- Accurately scheduling appointments and boarding reservations as applicable.
- Precisely dispensing pharmaceuticals as needed and calls in prescriptions to pharmacies.
- Using computer information system to accurately process client payments, and maintain current client/patient records. Ensures appropriate forms are completed for euthanasias, surgeries, etc.
- Providing informative and knowledgeable information to clients regarding our products and services.
- Providing clients with estimates for various procedures and/or surgeries over the phone.
- Accurately processing payments and balancing cash receipts.
- Assisting in maintaining the cleanliness of client areas.
- Performs other related tasks as required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required, AAS or higher preferred
- Six months experience in customer service (with external customers) in a related field required
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Minimal lifting
- Intermittent use of PC throughout the day.
Chili Animal Care is committed to providing compassionate care to the pets and families of Rochester and the surrounding area. Our team values integrity, honesty, and accountability. We have a passion for teaching our pet parents and growing our own knowledge. We believe in collaboration and teamwork! We use our talents to achieve our goal- which is providing quality care to our patients! Apply today!!