Emergency Veterinarian - Crossroads Animal Emergency
Crossroads Animal Emergency is looking to add an Emergency Veterinarian to our growing practice!
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced ER Veterinarian
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Intrigued by challenge and can initiate action
Interested? Apply today and come join our TEAM!
Our Practice: Crossroads Animal Emergency is an after-hours emergency facility located in the City of Norwalk. We are a fully-equipped practice offering services in surgery, digital radiology, ultrasonography and more. We are a very integrated practice that utilizes a team approach to case management.
Crossroads Animal Emergency is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Now, how about YOU?
- Experienced in ER medicine
- A strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
- Well organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Soft tissues surgical skills, preferred
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!