MONROE VETERINARY ASSOCIATES
Title:Environmental Service Technician
Hospital:Veterinary Specialists and Animal Emergency Services of Rochester
Reports To:Environmental Services Manager
- Participates with the team, providing input and taking responsibility for showing initiative to enhance the hospital and team functions.
- Reliably performs daily responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Empty garbage and recyclables
- Perform floor care duties
- Thorough cleaning of restrooms
- Stock restrooms
- Stocking supplies as needed
- Completes repair or request forms in a timely manner
- Assist inventory functions
- Assists with snow removal and supports outside contractor as needed
- Weekly responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning tools such as pulse mops
- Check grounds for debris and weeds
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested.
Must be to lift up to 50 pounds. On feet throughout entire shift. Continuous pushing, pulling, bending and stooping.
Experience in custodial/maintenance environment High school diploma or GED.
Exposure to animals
Exposure to cleaning chemicals
Exposure to animal bodily fluids