Saint Francis Veterinary Center is seeking a Veterinary Assistant to join our AMAZING team in Woolwich!
Why work at Saint Francis Veterinary Center of South Jersey?
Saint Francis Veterinary Center is the nation’s only three-time Finalist for AAHA Accredited Practice of the Year in North America, winning first place in 2019. We were New Jersey’s first VECCS-certified Level II 24 hour emergency center and Cat-Friendly certified by the American Association of Feline Practitioners.
We offer an incredible benefits package that includes health, life, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off as well as pet benefits!
If you are passionate about pets and providing exceptional veterinary care, we want you to join our team!
Veterinary Assistant duties include, but are not limited to:
- Patient restraint for blood draws, radiographs, treatments, etc.
- Help with exam rooms by obtaining patient history/vitals
- Prepare prescriptions under supervision
- Surgical prep and assisting
- Hospitalized patient care (walks, feedings, bedding changes)
- Stock hospital supplies and overall hospital cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor