Urgent Care Veterinarian - South Carolina Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Care
South Carolina Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Care is excited to offer URGENT CARE as a NEW service lane at our hospital. This job is for YOU if you like to:
- Work day or swing shifts, with NO overnights
- Provide Outpatient care only
- Take a step up from the routine of general practice
- Take a step down from the rigors of Emergency medicine
- Be a hero for your clients and referral partners
- Interested in a team approach to Urgent Care medicine
- Craving a great work-life balance
- Wants to work an average of 3 shifts/week with flexible scheduling
If you are also amazing, (or even if you are just trying to be, because we appreciate earnest effort), let’s talk.
In case you're weary of skimming all these very similar ads, here's a quick summary of what you really need to know about us here at SCVSEC:
Our Values. Respect, relationships, and quality. We build amazing things atop these foundations.
Our People. An amazing team! Light on ego, heavy on collaboration, and we all actually like each other. If you're not into being an amazing teammate, just move on from this ad because we seriously won't be compatible.
Our Stuff. Also amazing! We are 24/7/365, state of the art, multi-specialty, VECCS II, AAHA, expanding, and so on. We have all the stuff. Just check out our website at www.scvsec.com and see for yourself.
Our Home. You probably already guessed this by now, but yes indeed South Carolina is ... entirely amazing! It has mountains, lakes, beaches, low cost of living, and easy hub access. Come for a visit and check it out, you won't ever want to leave.
What we're looking for in a team member:
- Must be a decent human, kind, able to play well with others.
- Must be dedicated, take pride in your work, have ethics, and use your emotional intelligence skills.
- Must be willing to recognize weaknesses, improve, learn, and strive for betterment.
Rare but True: We all really like each other. Join our TEAM of Docs in Columbia SC.
South Carolina Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Care is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Christopher Lykins, [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.