Stone Ridge Veterinary Hospital is now hiring a part time Kennel Attendant to join their AMAZING team!
The purpose of this position is to provide for the daily care of boarding and day-care pets. This includes feeding, watering, cleaning, walking, bathing, medicating, and monitoring the well-being of dogs and cats.
This position requires a love of animals and the ability to warmly welcome and compassionately care for a wide variety of pets.
Kennel team members are also responsible for the cleaning of the clinic. This includes laundry, dusting, sweeping, moping, light janitorial duty's and other tasks.
The ideal candidate:
- possesses superior customer service skills
- has strong communication skills
- works well independently and on a team
- is a quick learner
- Check in and out boarding clients
- Verify vaccines.
- Maintain a clean kennel environment.
- Accurately label pets and their belongings
- Administer food to pets.
- Accurately document any problems or concerns
- Daily documentation of pets wellbeing (attitude, food and water intake etc.)
- Communicate with clients updates on pets.
- Cleaning of hospital grounds (interior and exterior)
If you are passionate about pets and providing amazing care, we want you to join our team, apply today!