Medical Director - Natick Animal Clinic - With Our VIP Plan, Earn Up To $225,000!
Natick Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Medical Director & Veterinarian to lead our growing hospital and team!
About us: Natick Animal Clinic, located in Natick, Massachusetts focuses on medical, surgical, preventive, and dental care and has been accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association for more than 50 years, a status that is reserved for only a small number of hospitals nationwide.
Our Values: Everything is my job, we support each other, we offer solutions, not complaints, we all shape the client’s experience, we embrace professional and personal growth. Every employee shares the same values.
Our Services: General Practice, Exotic Care, Mobile Vet Services, Radiology, Laser Therapy, Integrative Medicine, Surgery, Ultrasound, Cardiology, Dentistry and Dental x-rays, Wellness, Nutrition Services, Hotel and Spa, and Etiquette School.
Our Package: We offer a competitive salary, a $20,000 sign on bonus, a medical director stipend, 8-weeks paid parental leave, CE, 401k plus match, health benefits (vision/dental too), generous PTO allowance, pet care discounts and empowerment training, and our outrageous Veterinary Incentive Plan, an industry-first program that gives veterinarians the ability to share in the company’s long-term growth and success.
Our Home: Natick is located just 10 miles from Boston in one of the fastest growing towns in the area. Natick is in Middlesex County and is one of the best places to live in Massachusetts. Living in Natick offers residents all the amenities of city living, but still maintains that small-town feel. In Natick there are many restaurants and coffee shops, a hospital close by and parks. The public schools in Natick are highly rated. Miles 8 through 12 of the Boston Marathon run through Natick every year where residents and visitors line the streets to cheer for the runners.
- A passionate general practice veterinarian with 1 to 2 years’ leadership experience.
- A compassionate veterinarian who wants to develop personal while developing the team, is customer focused, and loves a fast-paced work environment.
- A veterinarian who loves learning and teaching and wants to join a practice where continuing education and learning is embedded in the hospital culture.
- A veterinarian who is loyal and plays well with pets and people.
- Someone who has outstanding communication skills and loves building relationships with clients and fellow team members.
- A dedicated clinician who takes pride in their work, values collaboration and uses their emotional intelligence skills
Apply today, or contact [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.