Customer Service Representative
Billerica Veterinary Hospital is looking for a capable, energetic, personable individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills, who will be a contributing member of our Customer Service team!
This is a part-time position
Our Ideal Candidate:
An upbeat, self-starter with a passion for providing excellent customer service and a willingness to learn. Our team is focused on providing a welcoming and educational environment for clients and pets. As a Customer Service Representative, you are the first point of contact for clients and potential clients. It is imperative that you are informed, polite, and professional at all times. This experience starts when the client calls our practice or walks through the door. This full-time position would require 30-40 hours per week.
- Communicating via phone, email, and in person with clients and actively listening to their concerns.
- Utilizing computer information systems to accurately enter client/ patient information, and update and maintain medical records.
- Processing client payments and invoices, and following up on additional or missing payments.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments with clients.
- Educating clients on recommended products or services.
- Ensuring the lobby, waiting room, and workspace are clean and organized.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, AAS or higher preferred.
- At least 6 months of customer service experience.
- Veterinary hospital experience is preferred, however not required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, squatting, reach, standing, and walking throughout the day.