Emergency Veterinarian - Fayetteville, GA
SAVES: South Atlanta Veterinary Emergency and Specialty is looking to add a Full-time ER Veterinarian to our team!
*For any interested and experienced candidates, we also have an exciting Medical Leadership opportunity on the team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced ER Veterinarian (Internship trained preferred)
- Interested in a collaborative + team approach to ER medicine
- Strong communications skills and an energetic attitude
A quick summary of who we are:
Our Values: We are looking for Emergency Veterinarians who want to grow and evolve with us. As a caring and compassionate team, we work towards creating unbreakable bonds with pets, their families, referring veterinarians, and each other. We exist to provide exceptional medical, surgical, specialty, and emergency critical care services with the utmost compassion and integrity.
Our Practice: We are a ER/Urgent Care + Specialty center with strong referral relationships, providing services to our clientele within the Southern Atlanta community. Our specialties in addition to Emergency & Intensive Care, include Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Radiology, Cardiology, and Exotic Medicine.
In 2017 we moved into a modern, and extremely well equipped 14,000 square foot facility with state-of-the-art equipment such as Direct Digital Radiography, CT Scanner, Ultrasound, in house lab and pharmacy, and much more.
Our Home: Located in Fayetteville, Georgia, enjoy the peaceful small-town life or the hustle and bustle of city life, with downtown Atlanta just thirty minutes away! Fayetteville has multiple parks and outdoor recreation is home to an outdoor amphitheater, an amusement park, and a production studio. Atlanta is home to vibrant art & culture scene, music, shopping, delicious restaurants, a fantastic Zoo and world-renown Aquarium as well as professional sports teams. In Atlanta, there is something for everyone!What we're looking for in a team member:
- Loyal, passionate about emergency medicine, good with people and plays well with others
- Strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
- Internship trained and/or experienced in ER medicine
- Soft tissue surgical skills, a plus
SAVES: South Atlanta Veterinary Emergency and Specialty is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Amy Tomasko, [email protected]
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.