ICU Veterinary Technician $5,000 Signing Bonus
The PARC is growing, and we need incredible people like you to join our team! We are currently hiring an ICU/ER Veterinary Technician for the following shifts:
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: 9am-5pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 7am-8pm
- Do you enjoy working under pressure?
- Do have the advanced skills needed to take care of patients in the ICU?
- Are you passionate about critical care and ER work?
- Do you have an attention to detail and thrive working in an organized, structured environment?
- Do you have the right balance of mental strength and emotional strength to get through the toughest of situations?
- Are you a quick thinker who can evaluate ever-changing situations?
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide hospitalized patients with treatments according to doctor’s orders.
- Place IV catheters
- Administer IV/SQ Medications
- Monitor the ever-changing condition of sick and injured pets.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients both in the hospital and over the phone.
The PARC is a 24/7 Animal Hospital that does it all: Wellness Care and 24/7 ER/Critical Care. Our 25,000 square foot facility is one of the most unique in the country with glass walls that help calm pets’ fears. We care about the People as much as the Pets, including our team members. Check out the benefits of working at The PARC:
- $5,000 signing bonus
- Our ICU Techs are well compensated
- We offer an industry leading benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance 410(k) matching, PTO, paid parental leave, amazing pet benefits and much more!
- Logoed scrubs and jackets provided
- 80-hours of accrued time off
- Generous pet discounts: 75% off services, 50% off products
- Other highlights include: life insurance, short/long term disability, 401-K retirement plan, EAP, HSA, FSA.