Regional IT Technician
ACCESS is seeking a full-time Regional IT Technician to help support their hospitals and team members!
We are ACCESS - Advanced Critical Care, Emergency and Specialty Services - a group of the most advanced, and progressive veterinary multi-specialty referral hospitals in So Cal.
We're looking for an experienced, accountable and dedicated new team member to continue to grow with us! We have a diverse and unique mix of personalities, including many "lifers" who love our practice, our people and are proud of what we have created. We work as a close-knit team with the emphasis on providing a strong culture of teamwork and collaboration.
This is a full-time, salaried position with wonderful benefits package! Working primarily out of our Culver City location with travel required between our hospitals in San Fernando Valley, Pasadena and South Bay.
Scheduling flexibility will be needed as our hospitals are open and operating 24/7 to provide cutting edge veterinary care for pets across Southern California.
Purpose of this position:
To be responsible for overall support and maintenance of the IT Department throughout all
regional ACCESS locations. To work in conjunction with the IT Director to maintain efficient and
cohesive IT operational flow of processes and equipment. To assist our hospital staff in troubleshooting and resolving issues related to Microsoft Office, Windows operating systems, network connectivity, diagnostic equipment (laboratory and imaging) and veterinary software.
If you like variety and a fast paced environment, and if you want to help support a team that helps provide cutting edge care for pets - come join us!
All employees are expected to uphold the ACCESS principle of Quality, Integrity, Compassion and Service.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Utilized as the first point of contact for all regional ACCESS hospitals
• Should be able to properly use Project Management software (training will be provided)
• Must maintain top notch efficiency with assigned tickets and other assigned tasks
• Ability to troubleshoot and/or diagnose basic computer and network issues
• Should assist in maintaining accurate hardware inventory for each regional ACCESS hospital
• Must be able to redirect and educate regional ACCESS team members on proper IT processes
• Assist IT Director in implementing new technology as needed, inclusive of hardware installations
• Must be able assist with vendor communication in conjunction with IT Director
• Must be able to maintain reasonable, flexible hours due to the nature of hospitals that operate
on a 24/7 schedule
A minimum of 2 years’ experience with IT support in a multi-tasking environment. Must have in depth working knowledge of Windows operating systems, inclusive of problem-solving skills. High
level professionalism, dependability and attention to detail are also highly valued skills.
Learn more about us at https://accessanimalhospitals.com/