Especially Cats Veterinary Hospital located in San Francisco, CA is currently seeking an additional full-time Veterinary Assistance to join our wonderful team.
Serving the community from our current location since 1989, we are a caring, full-service feline only facility that provides comprehensive medical services:
• Diagnostics (in-house blood analyzer & external laboratory outsourcing)
• Preventive health care
• Radiology (including digital radiology for both standard and dental x-rays, and ultrasound; radiologist consultation)
• Special interest in dermatology, behavior counseling, surgery and dentistry.
The ideal candidate will be interested in honing their feline friendly skill set in a fun, fast paced environment. San Francisco has wonderful access to miles of open space and world class hiking trails within a short drive. We are located 4 hours from wonderful Lake Tahoe, recreation abounds! We have an excellent clientele that appreciates only the best for their pets. We are a 'No Scruff' "Fear Free" veterinary hospital with a happy family atmosphere and staff driven veterinary hospital. Truly a great opportunity!!!
- Senior Veterinary Assistant preferred
- is a highly motivated and excited to learn
- has superb communication skills
- possesses exceptional customer service skills
- works well on a team as well as independently
- Willingness to become Feline Friendly Certified
- We are willing to train the right fit!
At Especially Cats Veterinary Hospital we take the health and well-being of our employees seriously, offering flexible working conditions and encouraging a well-rounded work/life balance. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, quality health insurance, matching 401k, paid time off.
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!