Animal Care Assistant
The Animal Hospital of Pittsford is seeking a full-time Animal Care Assistant to join our team of highly motivated and compassionate people!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has full-time availability (40 hours per week)
- Is able to work day or evening shifts, as well as some weekends
- Is able to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Assisting the veterinarians and technicians in the Practice of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery
- In-patient and out-patient care
- Medication dispensing
- Medical record notation and maintenance
- Housekeeping duties and equipment maintenance, pharmaceutical inventory, administrative duties, OSHA awareness and compliance, and exemplary customer service.
The team member will also maintain a practical knowledge of the hospital's procedures, services, and policies. Is able to maintain a professional demeanor at all times, and will support practice management to the best of their ability.
Why Work for Animal Hospital of Pittsford?
Animal Hospital of Pittsford is committed to providing compassionate care to the pets and families of Rochester. Our team values integrity, honesty, and accountability. We have a passion for teaching our pet parents and growing our own knowledge. We believe in collaboration and teamwork! We use our talents to achieve our goal- which is providing quality care to our patients! We offer an AMAZING benefits package- which includes paid time off, 401k, medical/dental/vision insurance, generous pet discounts, and more! Apply today!!