Family Pet Animal Hospital is now hiring a Medical Director to lead their AMAZING team!
Here at Family Pet Animal Hospital, we passionately devote ourselves to the health and well-being of our patients. We strive to earn our clients’ trust and respect to be true partners in the life-long care of their pets.
Come lead our experienced, highly skilled, and collaborative veterinary team in the lively Lincoln Park neighborhood on the north side of Chicago. We are seeking a personable, dynamic, and motivated full-time associate veterinarian to join our nine-doctor, AAHA-accredited, Cat-Friendly Certified Practice. We are looking for the right veterinarian who can provide the professional, compassionate, and personalized care for which we are known.
1401 W. Webster Ave., Chicago, IL 60614
Our dedication to delivering the highest quality veterinary medicine is enhanced by:
- Electronic medical records
- Digital radiology
- Digital dental radiology
- In-house lab
- Class IV therapeutic laser
- Stem cell and PRP therapy
Medical Director Duties:
- Assist Practice Manager with recruiting, interviewing, and hiring veterinarians.
- Involvement in budgetary decisions regarding inventory, products, and staff labor.
- Comfort with coaching, issuing performance improvement plans, and disciplinary action.
- Partner with Regional Operations team and support initiatives and policies.
- Collaborate with the practice manager to maintain schedules for the doctor team and assist leads with their team schedules
- Organize and lead regular meetings for the doctor team.
- Attend and take part in all operational meetings and workshops.
- Adhere to core values and coach other team members to do so.
- Perform and deliver regular performance evaluations for doctors and the leadership team.
Our goal is to hire the best fit for our practice, our clients, and our patients. We value a collaborative, cohesive, and agile team that tackles challenges together with the needs of our patients as the top priority. Our veterinarians apply their education, skills, and passion daily to enhance the lives of our patients and clients, as well as their co-workers and the community at large.
We offer a competitive salary, plus production, and a medical director stipend.Our benefits package includes:
- 401(k) with company match
- life insurance and disability insurance
- generous paid time off with additional CE PTO
- industry leading paid parental leave
- generous veterinary service discount for your pets
- annual discretionary fund and MORE!
For more information about this opportunity contact [email protected] or send me your resume!!