*Emergency Veterinarian - Long Beach Animal Emergency - Sign on Bonus!
Our team consists of highly trained clinical members (well-trained in ICU/Critical Care, surgical procedures, and anesthesia) and Client Service Representatives to support you. Our practice is well equipped, including digital radiology, ultrasonography, full diagnostic laboratory on-site, CT, and endoscopy.
• Strong interest in emergency medicine
• At least one year of internship training
• Willing to work days, swings, and/or overnights
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Long Beach Animal Emergency Veterinary is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Enrollment in our Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP) OR a Sign on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care
Our Home: Long Beach Animal Emergency is a little more than a mile away from the alluring SoCal beaches. The Long Beach area is best known for its urban waterfront attractions-such as the Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Despite being one of the 6th largest cities in California, Long Beach has a small-town feel with bike-friendly streets, famed dive bars, and active neighborhood associations.
We encourage a culture of continuous learning and will customize training to your level of experience. Training and mentorship options are available at this location.