Are you a veterinary dermatologist looking for looking for a supportive culture, amazing work-life balance, and industry-best incentives and benefits? Then we want you on the team!
Dermatology for Animals is growing our family and looking for a Boarded Dermatologist or residency trained clinician to join our current dermatologist and team at our established Campbell, CA location!
Dermatology for Animals (D4A) has been established since 1991 and partnered with Thrive Pet Healthcare in 2020 . We have over 17 locations nationwide and are continuing to grow! Our Campbell location is located near San Jose, in a beautiful setting that has a small-town feel and charming community.
We have a highly trained and attentive staff whose primary purpose is to support the doctor in our quest to improve the quality of life for our patients and clients. Equipment at this location includes: C02 laser, Tele pack video otoscopy, cryotherapy, and Phovia. This location also has a full clientele and is in a great location.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service and patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
Dermatology for Animals is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Signing Bonus!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts and paid "purr"-ental leave!
- Check out our INDUSTRY Leading Benefits HERE!
You take GREAT care of Animals. We take GREAT care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly to JoDanna Wishon at [email protected]thrivepet.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.