Medical Director - Valley Emergency Pet Care
AMAZING Veterinary Incentive Plan!
Valley Emergency Pet Care is looking to add a Medical Director to our practice!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced in ER medicine - 3+ years
- Driven, innate leadership and strives for growth
- Thrives in a collaborative + team approach environment
Interested? Apply today and come join our TEAM!
Looking for a quick summary of who we are:
Our Values: Collaboration, respect, and a team-approach. Our people are truly amazing. We work hard and laugh often- every employee shares this same vision.
Our Practice: Valley Emergency Pet Care in Basalt, CO is an Emergency clinic located in the beautiful Roaring Fork Valley. Under new management, we are looking to grow our workforce to also expand our services to the community. We offer a team atmosphere where it is our goal to help you grow along your career path.
Valley Emergency Pet Care is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Now, how about YOU?
In this leadership role, you will still be able to practice-while growing your experience through leadership, mentorship, and collaboration across all departments to drive growth + advancements in-patient care.
- Experienced in ER Medicine-3+ years
- Previous leadership, management experiences-a plus
- Offers excellent diagnostic abilities along with outstanding communication, for our referring Veterinarians
- Soft tissue surgical skills
- Dedicated and takes pride in your work, values collaboration, and uses your emotional intelligence skills
Apply today! Come join our TEAM, we look forward to hearing from you!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Christopher Lykins, [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.