*Veterinarian - Original
Bay Cities Pet Hospital is looking to add a great associate veterinarian to its amazing team of professionals. We are a small animal practice that specializes in providing high-quality, compassionate, and convenient care for our patients.
Our Facility: Bay Cities Pet Hospital is an established modern and well-equipped veterinary hospital, and boarding. We have digital X-rays and digital dental X-rays, surgery monitoring equipment, and an in-house lab.
Our Home: Since 1958, Bay Cities Pet Hospital has provided quality animal care to the South Bay community. Today, we combine a legacy of experience with the latest technology in veterinary medicine to look after the four-footed members of your family. Bay Cities Pet Hospital operates on appointments and is a full-service veterinary hospital with convenient hours Monday thru Saturday. At Bay Cities Pet Hospital, we take pride in providing the best in modern veterinary medical services coupled with the kind of old-fashioned compassion that seems to be going out of style in our industry these days. We conduct wellness exams for new puppies and kittens, routine checkups for old family friends; dental care, bathing, and vaccinations to keep your pets clean and healthy, and diagnostic exams and surgeries in the unfortunate event that they're not.
- Loyal, and passionate about patient care and client communication.
- Offers excellent diagnostic abilities along with outstanding communication.
- Dedicated and takes pride in your work, values collaboration, and is emotionally intelligent.
- Truly values patient care and has a strong ambition to grow and is overall enthusiastic about veterinary medicine.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Bay Cities is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and is proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and frequent in-house CE offerings
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Compensation is negotiable based on credentials and experience with an annual base salary range of $90,000 - $160,000 / year plus the ability to earn production-based bonuses. The actual salary offered will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Competitive benefits package including paid time off and allowance for CE.
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply today! Come join our TEAM, we look forward to hearing from you!