**SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE**
Earn up to $450,000 in extra income within 5 years with our Veterinary Incentive Plan, or a Significant Sign-on Bonus!
Sherwood South Animal Emergency and Critical Care are looking for a full-time emergency veterinarian to join our wonderful team!
Are you looking for exciting and interesting work in emergency medicine, an educated and compassionate support team, growth opportunities, and a competitive salary? If so, look no further!
Our focus in delivering exceptional client care serves as the framework in creating a hospitable culture that fosters teamwork and a caring, professional family environment. Sherwood Emergency has a culture that strives for excellence in patient care and customer service.
Who we are looking for:
- Full Time veterinarian
- Strong communicator
- Proficiency in Emergency, Surgery, and Critical Care
- Two years’ experience or internship preferred
- Licensed in Louisiana
- Available to work overnight, weekend shift, and holiday shifts
What we offer:
- An exciting and interesting workplace
- A great support team of technicians
- A competitive salary and outstanding growth opportunities
- Relocation assistance package
- A state-of-the-art facility with in-house labs, radiology, and CT
- Our benefits package includes an employer-sponsored 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision, employer-sponsored health savings account (HSA) match, flexible spending accounts, employer-sponsored life insurance, supplemental life and disability insurance, legal & identity theft plans, paid time off, paid parental leave, 3 days of "purr-ental" leave when you adopt of new pet, paid bereavement leave (one day of which can be used for loss of your beloved pet), paid uniforms for all staff, subsidized back up care & family care benefits, veterinary-specific employee assistance program, fertility/adoption/surrogacy support, and discounts, student loan education & refinancing, Perks at Work discount marketplace, a very generous veterinary service discount for your pets (Pet Perks), as well as continuing education, an annual discretionary fund, and an outrageous Veterinary Incentive Plan which is an industry-first program that gives veterinarians the ability to share in the company’s long-term growth and success and to earn up to $225,000 in extra income in 5 years!
For more information about this opportunity, contact [email protected] or send me your resume!!
We celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.