Area Business Manager (Tampa, FL)
We're looking for leaders with a team first mentality who operate based on integrity and optimism. We are invested in developing our teams, passionate about creating a positive culture, and focused on providing amazing client experiences and quality pet care at an unprecedented value.
- Oversight and management of clinic appointments - ensuring balance between volume as well as duration of appointment bookings and breaks.
- Practice Management of multiple sites within a THRIVE market, directly and through clinic leads.
- Manage the hiring, staffing, and training through on-site clinic leads to ensure appropriate staffing levels for workload.
- Support Leads in creating positive, engaging work environments by building strong relationships utilizing high levels of emotional intelligence.
- Effective project management skills through change and implementation of process.
- Manage the overall business performance (revenue) by engaging with local/national marketing initiatives to improve clinic results.
- Oversee the adherence to clinic budgets – inclusive of all costs associated with the running the business. And encompasses all Labor, COGs for both clinic pharma/bio as well as disposables and services.
- Manage appropriate product inventory, setting reorder expectations, and periodic auditing for all locations.
- Maintain/Audit cash processes for all clinics. Manage end of day sales transactions for all locations.
- Build and maintain multi-faceted relationships with business partners.
- Facilitate market expansion through new clinic openings.
- Audit/Oversee appropriate use of THRIVE credit card within all sites.
- Manage communications and processes for colleague incentive programs.
- Oversee all AP/AR for sites and invoice approval.
- Ensure consistent execution of the THRIVE Customer Experience concept and oversee the training and execution across locations. Observe client communications and coaching to provide a consistent wow experience.
- Consistently monitor all client reviews/feedback and follow up on necessary items to resolve any concerns.
- Oversee payroll approval process for sites for all staff including relief veterinarians.
- Coordinate through site leads the maintenance for all locations as needed.
- Support locations as need when technological problem arises.
- Assist Regional Leadership through data analytics both clinic as well as market data using Practice Management Software (PMS) and other technologies.
- Recruit and Secure Relief DVM’s for open shifts at various locations.
- 5 years supervisory experience
- Multi-site management experience preferred
- Veterinary industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Preferred candidates’ location within 50 miles of St. Pete’s, FL