ACCESS (Advanced Critical Care and Emergency Specialty Service) is looking to add multiple ER Veterinarian’s to join their team in the SoCal area (specifically, San Fernando Valley)!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced ER Veterinarian (Internship trained preferred)
- Interested in a collaborative + team approach to ER medicine
- Strong communications skills and energetic attitude
Apply today and come join our TEAM!
You take great care of animals. We take great care of YOU!
ACCESS (Advanced Critical Care and Emergency Specialty Service) is looking to add multiple ER Veterinarian’s to join their team in the SoCal area!
Looking for a quick summary of who we are:
Our Values + Our People: We’re different. Light on ego, heavy on collaboration-we generally enjoy working with one another. We host pumpkin carving contests, potlucks, and encourage innovation within our medical care and management. We also value growth and additional training (through in-house RACE-approved continuing education courses). We emphasize staying current with the best treatment options and techniques.
Our Practice: ACCESS, a network of ER/multi-specialty practices located throughout the SoCal area, provides 24/7 ER care to the surrounding communities. Our ER and Critical Care departments have a busy and varied caseload with a high number of referral emergencies. Our other specialties include cardiology, internal medicine, interventional radiology/endoscopy, surgery, nephrology, neurology, urology along with Avian + Exotic medicine. Our practice shares a facility with other specialties as well, such as dentistry, dermatology, oncology, ophthalmology, and radiation oncology. We also have a highly trained and skilled support staff who are dedicated to ensuring the success of our services.
To provide the best care possible, we stay apprised of new innovations and utilize an extensive array of cutting-edge diagnostic, therapeutic, and monitoring equipment. These include a complete laboratory (CBC/Chemistry/ Criticare Express-Nova/Istat/SCA2000, SnapDx, VetTest), monitoring devices (Cardell Max 12/Telemetry/NIBP/ Invasive BP/telemetry), digital radiography, color flow Doppler ultrasound (GE Logiq S7, P6, Sonoscape portable ultrasound, and Phillips CX50 cardiac ultrasound), OEC 9800 & 9900 fluoroscopy with neurovascular package, 16 slice helical CT, and 1.5T MRI. We have pulmonetics critical care ventilator at each hospital. We are also equipped with complete endoscopic, laparoscopic, and thoracoscopic instrumentation. We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new therapies.
ACCESS San Fernando is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
- South Bay: Situated in Torrance with easy access to all the beach cities.
- Los Angeles: Nestled in the bustling town of Culver City between Santa Monica and Beverly Hills.
- Pasadena: our newest location
Now, how about YOU?
- Loyal, passionate about emergency medicine, good with people and plays well with others
- Exemplifies our guiding principles: Quality, Integrity, Compassion, and Service.
- Strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
- Internship trained and/or experienced in ER medicine
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.