Critical Care Veterinary Technician Weekend
At The PARC Vet, we are forward thinkers from all walks of life who join together through laughter, empathy and commitment. We strive to promote a positive working environment where your wellbeing, including mental and emotional health, is of the utmost importance to us. We believe in mentoring and growing talent at all levels. Whether it’s a formal program, or just a caring team member, you’ll have someone there to coach, guide, and cheer you on. We work hard to care for animals and have plenty of fun along the way, supporting each other as one collaborative family.
The PARC Vet is looking to add full-time, experienced Veterinary Technicians and Veterinary Assistants to their critical care/ICU inpatient care team! We are a 24-hour emergency clinic looking to fill all weekend shifts- Day, Mid and Overnight!
Our newly hired veterinary technicians and assistants would already possess the following skills: venipuncture, IV catheter placement, nasal canula placements, triage, veterinary CPR, common veterinary disease knowledge, animal restraint, radiology, surgical assisting, anesthesia monitoring, hospitalization, medication knowledge, plus much more.
This position entails:
- This position is located in Fort Worth, TX
- Starting pay $22-28/hr, negotiation based on experience and technical skills
- Shift Differentials added to base pay when working overnights and weekends!!
- Staying active, to include moving and lifting our patients and packages of varying weight
Our Thriving benefits package:
- Medical/Dental/Vision, including 401K employer match
- Anniversary Bonuses
- Paid time off, paid parental leave and paid purr-ental leave
- Paid time off for continuous education
- Assistance programs to aid in mental, emotional, health and family wellbeing.
- Pet care discounts
- Logoed scrubs and jackets provided
- And so much more!
It would be Paw-esome if you have the following skills:
- High school diploma or GED (required).
- 3-5 years of continuous emergency veterinary technician/assistant experience (direct animal/patient care required)
- LVT, RVT, CVT, VTS (ECC) or Pre-Vet is a plus!
- Experienced in veterinary critical care is a plus!
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Desire to practice empathetic, gold standard medicine benefiting our patients
- Team oriented with an ability to collaborate and support each other
- Are paw-sitive, kind and provide trustworthy communication to the patients, team members and clients.
- Have the desire to constantly grow and advance as a veterinary technician!
Shift schedule includes working Friday -Sunday (12 hours)
The PARC Vet is a Thrive Pet Healthcare Partner 💚. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics.
If you are passionate about pets and providing exceptional veterinary care, we want to welcome you to our pack!