Licensed Veterinary Technician
Cascade West Veterinary Hospital is looking for Licensed Veterinary Technicians to join their amazing team!
Salary: $20 - $25 / hour
We are a well established mixed animal practice that has been part of the Centralia community since 1942. As a large, small-town practice, we value the personal relationships we foster with our clients and are committed to providing the highest quality medicine. Our team prides itself on a strong healthy positive culture which is reflected in that we have team members that have been with us since 1995.
- Licensed Veterinary Technician (required)
- 1 years of recent experience in a veterinary practice
- Knowledge commonly used veterinary medical terminology and procedures.
- Preferred CPR certified both animal and human.
- Demonstrate and oversee that exceptional, compassionate patient care is consistently provided.
- Alert and oversee that any change in a patient’s condition is promptly reported the veterinarian.
- Demonstrate and oversee that proper handling of potential zoonotic disease concerns.
- Demonstrate and oversee patients are properly and timely being medicated.
- Demonstrate and oversee proper patient restraint.
- Execute and oversee that proper medical files have been appropriately updated in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate and oversee proper diagnostic procedures are performed.
- Exam Room Assistant duties
- Veterinary Assistant duties.
- Treatment nurse duties.
- Surgical Assistance.
- ICU duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
* Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
* 401K Match
* Amazing Pet Care Benefits (spans GP; Emergency; Specialty; Boarding; Grooming)
* 100% Paid Parental Leave
* Paid Purr-ental leave for when you add a new pet to your family
* Child Care, Pet Care, and Elder Care support through Bright Horizons
* Pet Perks (provides discounts at many non-veterinary businesses)
* Growth and Development Opportunities