Customer Service Representative
Brookline Animal Hospital is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their AMAZING team!
The Customer Service Representative is the first person that a client will meet upon entering our facility and should be courteous and helpful at all times. The ideal candidate would be a positive person who can professionally treat any situation with a smile on their face.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Is self-motivated and able to work independently
- Is a great team player
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones and greeting clients and patients
- Accurately enter client information, collect payments, and print receipts
- Maintain an individual cash box which is to be balanced at the end of each shift
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service in a positive manner
Our benefits package is the best in the industry and includes:
- paid parental leave
- continuing education opportunities
- health, dental, vision, life, 401(k)
- paid time off
- generous pet benefits and much more
Why work atAnimal Hospital?