Relief Emergency Veterinarian - Crossroads Animal Emergency
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced ER Veterinarian
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Intrigued by challenge and can initiate action
Interested? Apply today and come join our TEAM!
Our Practice: Crossroads Animal Emergency is an after-hours emergency facility located in the City of Norwalk. We are a fully-equipped practice offering services in surgery, digital radiology, ultrasonography and more. We are a very integrated practice that utilizes a team approach to case management.
Our Home: We are located on the east border of Los Angeles and close to a variety of beautiful beaches. We are also less than 15 miles away from Disneyland and the Aquarium!
Now, how about YOU?
- Experienced in ER medicine
- A strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
- Well organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Soft tissues surgical skills, preferred
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!