Customer Service Representative
$500 sign on bonus available!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Provide top-notch customer service
- Be attentive to client and pet needs
- Identify and work compassionately with clients in various emotional states
- Work patiently with distressed, frustrated or disgruntled clients
- Answer and triage phone calls from clients
- Schedule appointments and schedule procedures
- Check-in clients
- Monitor client flow from check-in to discharge
- Monitor schedule and flow
- Manage record requests between other hospitals and specialty practices
- Fill prescriptions
- Assist in cleaning the hospital including but not limited to: keeping reception desk area and lobby clean and sanitary, taking out the trash and recycling, laundry, cleaning floors, bathrooms, exam rooms, kitchen and kennels if needed
- Process payment transactions and insurance
- Maintain proper documentation in the electronic medical record
- Relay appropriate information to/from clients to doctors and/or management
- Computer skills: Able to use Windows based computer systems, word processing, email, web search and other skills needed to effectively use the practice management software program.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- At least 1 year of customer service job-related experience.
- Must be able to safely lift 30 pounds.
- Basic math and writing skills.
Why work at Veterinary Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Group?
At VOSC, our purpose is to push the edge of veterinary medicine by exploring ideas, creating new solutions, inspiring fellow innovators, and teaching the next generation of veterinary leaders.
We do this by recruiting the best talent available who share our collectively high expectations and are team-oriented and self-driven to make a lasting contribution to the veterinary industry.
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and strive for a positive work/life balance. Full time employees are offered an incredible benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, 401K, paid time off, generous discount for employee pets, and more!
If you are passionate about pets and providing exceptional veterinary care, we want you to join our team! Please visit our website http://vosm.com/ to learn more!