Pet Resort Shift Lead
Greenbriar Veterinary Hospital & Luxury Pet Resort is seeking a Pet Resort Shift Lead to join our team!
We offer an excellent benefits package for you and your pets. Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Benefits, 401k & more!
Resort shift leaders are responsible for the overall care of all animals boarding with us at Greenbriar, both incoming and outgoing. Ensuring that every animal goes home happy, healthy, and clean is our main goal. As a resort shift leader your main responsibilities are to manage the resort staff, making sure they take breaks and meet all quality of care expectations while upholding Greenbriar’s core values. Leaders are responsible for greeting boarding guests in the lobby as they drop off and presenting boarding guests to the owner/client at pick up time.
- Opening and closing the resort
- Staff reviews
- Fill out maintenance requests as needed
- Ensure that all guests are receiving appropriate amounts of food and water, clean and sanitize food/water bowls on a daily basis.
- Walk dogs on leash to and from outside exercise areas.
- Engage in play activities with pets including: fetch, exercise walks, chase, agility, follow the leader, recall and basic obedience games, etc.
- Supervise activities of multiple dogs throughout the day
- Monitor closely for any potential conflicts or escalations and redirect or remove one or more dogs from the situation as needed
- Maintain a sanitary and healthy environment by following our standards of cleaning and disinfecting guest suites
- Monitor guest’s reactions to playtimes and general demeanor by charting playtime interactions
- Follow all standards of safety with regard to handling guests
- Ensure the facility meets or exceeds our expectations with regard to cleanliness and safety.
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts, and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you, apply today! #LI-SC1