Client Service Manager
Specific duties include:
Day to day operations
Manages the day to day administrative hospital functions. Oversees and directs the department supervisors to ensure excellent customer service to our patients.
Collaborates with the Hospital Clinical Manager and the Managing Director in the creation of processes that ensure maximizing the use of the electronic medical records and an efficient hospital flow. Ensures the maintenance and upkeep of IT services within the facility.
Supervision of non-Veterinary team
Provides leadership, direction, and development of administrative supervisors to create well performing hospital teams to ensure excellent client service.
Ensures for the development of training programs for administrative hospital functions.
In collaboration with the client liaison handles client concerns relating to customer service and billing issues, redirects to Managing Director, Hospital Clinical Manager or Medical Director as appropriate.
Human Resources and Legal Compliance
Oversees the training/development, issue resolution and oversight of the annual review process for all administrative staff. Collaborates with the Scheduling and Workflow Administrator on recruitment and scheduling.
Ensure state, federal, and local legal compliance for all relevant laws.
Partner with Managing Director in creating well defined performance expectations of the administrative team.
Participates in internal and external hospital events, such as community outreach functions, public outreach events, etc.
Strategic Planning and Service Expansion
Works with the Managing Director, Medical Director, and COO to develop long term strategic plan for the hospital. Participates in evaluation and recommendation for service expansion.
- Organization and facilitation of team meetings, supervisory, service specific, and hospital wide
- Assist Medical Director, and Managing Director in providing administrative support to ensure veterinary team communication occurs in timely manner
- Assist with ensuring follow through and implementation of new processes and plans
- Communicates information in a timely and effective manner to appropriate audience
- Oversees hiring process for all administrative recruitment
- Ensures adherence to budgetary requirements
- On daily basis speaks to clients as needed to resolve concerns and issues
- On daily basis addresses all HR issues or concerns
- On daily basis available to problem solve and resolve immediate issues or concerns
- Develops training programs for all job functions
- Serve as role model for all MVA values at all times
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well organized, prompt and detail oriented
- Ability to facilitate discussion, provide feedback and hold team accountable to perform in a manner consistent with MVA values
- Ability to effectively problem-solve and make decisions as needed
- Ability to handle conflict in a direct, effective manner
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, and take direction when needed
- Ability to create processes, ensure follow through and encourage continued improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related degree is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a manager role, including coaching, developing, writing/delivering performance reviews, and motivating direct reports is required.
- Customer service experience is required.
- Experience in a veterinary hospital setting in positions of management or supervisory responsibility is preferred.