Veterinarian - Ayer Animal Medical Center - With Our VIP Plan, Earn up to $225,000!
Ayer Animal Medical Center located in beautiful Ayer, Massachusetts is looking for a Full-time Associate Veterinarian to join our team.
The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic and well-established practice where a high standard of care to patients and clients is the foundation of the practice. Our practice is noted for the commitment, enthusiasm, compassion and caring exuded by our staff; and finding the best veterinarians to expand our growing network are as important as our standard of care. Providing continuing education for all employees enables us to continue growing their skills and the practice at the same time; and continuously raising the standard of care on the leading edge of veterinary medicine.
- Our clinical focus is on medical, surgical, preventive care and dentistry.
- We work to build collaborative relationships with other veterinarians in our networks of practices.
- We believe that exchanging ideas, sharing educational resources, and mentoring are all part of strengthening our clinical knowledge.
- We believe in delivering the highest standard of care possible for our patients.
Who we are looking for:
- Full time Veterinarian
- 3+ yrs experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Medicine, General Surgery & Dentistry
- Available to work some Saturdays and some holidays
- Incredible benefits package including: paid vacation, health, vision, dental, liability, 401k, pet care discounts, and outrageous Veterinary Incentive Plan, an industry-first program that gives veterinarians the ability to share in the company’s long-term growth and success.
- CE, uniforms, licensure
For more information contact [email protected].
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.