Veterinary Critical Care Specialist - Saint Francis Veterinary Center of South Jersey
Saint Francis Veterinary Center of South Jersey, located less than 30 minutes outside Philadelphia, is looking to add a Board Certified Veterinary Critical Care Specialist or Residency-trained Veterinarian to our team of 120+ veterinary professionals! Departmental leadership opportunities are open for discussion as well.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine but also build and foster a strong team
Criticalists are supported by a team of 10 emergency doctors and facilities equipped with in-house laboratory, digital radiography (with radiologist review of every radiograph), CT, fully equipped/state of the art surgical suites, ultrasonography, ICU, telemetry, fully-equipped endoscopy tower, cage-side FAST scan, oxygen kennel banks and more.
Our services include surgery, radiology, ophthalmology, cardiology, sports medicine and rehabilitation, I131, and wellness care.
South Jersey is a unique location – the average household income around us is about $140,000 and the schools are highly rated. Our team members are very diverse and many live in Philadelphia while others prefer the suburbs or rural living that’s around us. There’s something here for everyone! We’re about 2 hours from New York and Washington, DC, and less than an hour to the beach!
Saint Francis Veterinary Center of South Jersey is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Signing Bonus!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Jennifer Andersen, [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.