Marketing Insights and Analytics Manager (Austin, TX or Remote)
Founded in 2003, Thrive Pet Healthcare has grown from a single veterinary practice to over 400+ primary, specialty, and acute veterinary hospitals throughout the US.
Our Belief: We believe that that the pets who bring wellness and joy to all of us deserve exceptional care from people and professionals who are loved, respected, and thriving too.
Our Mission: To nurture pets and their families through meaningful relationships and exceptional pet care. We aim to create the world’s most trusted, innovative and connected pet healthcare ecosystem.
Genuine care is at the heart of everything we do. Whether we are taking care of pets or people who care for pets.
We lead the industry with empathy and continue to raise the bar on fundamental and holistic care of veterinary caregivers through industry-first financial, mental, and physical wellbeing programs.
The Marketing Insights and Analytics Manager is responsible for interpreting research about the Thrive Pet Healthcare consumer and their buying habits to deliver insights and recommendations on consumer facing programs, business lines, and performance marketing initiatives. They identify target audiences, gather web analytics, and leverage various primary resources (i.e. internal databases, consumer research) and secondary resources and tools to prepare comprehensive analyses and recommendations to the business and marketing leaders.
- Track performance of owned, earned, and paid marketing channels against marketing funnel including web, email, app, social, SMS, paid digital media, and offline media
- Leverage internal database to analyze client and member purchase behavior and develop recommendations to increase revenue
- Closely collaborate with the engineering and data analytics team to best leverage our datal lake, update and create new reports for marketing and business stakeholders
- Measure performance and ROI of integrated online and offline campaigns
- Partner with business teams on assessing and executing various programs, where no current business program exists or new programs or processes need to be developed.
- Conduct primary research, when necessary, track brand perception, attitudes and usage, and new offering concepts
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Work closely with marketing and ops teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition and same store sales growth opportunities
- Effectively interpret and present research findings and strategic implications to wide audiences within the organization including team meetings, trainings and annual conferences.
- Manage the collection and distribution of secondary data as well as catalog a library of completed market research and analytics.
- Provide thought leadership inside the organization that is grounded in insight and can influence the business as a catalyst for change.
- 5+ years experience in Marketing Analytics, Consumer Research, and Insight development
- Expertise in Google Analytics and web performance tracking
- SQL experience to access database / datamarts
- Experience with PPC campaigns
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong Analytical abilities along with strong insights and communication skills
- BS in Marketing or related field