- Communicates and collaborates with IT project team members to identify the minimum IT Governance requirements that are necessary to achieve the outcomes of the given project.
- Identifies options and builds action plans to address gaps, issues, risks, and/or inefficiencies that are identified over the lifecycle of the project.
- Conducts phase gate reviews with the project team’s leadership to ensure all documentation and processes have been followed in compliance with Pathway’s Project Management standards.
- Maintains and tailors Pathway’s templates to promote their relevance for the project; taking into consideration the system, infrastructure, integration platform, size, complexity, and organizational risk.
- Maintains the project repository/portal, ensuring project team members have consistent and easy access to all supporting/reference documentation that they require.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or a related study.
- Has 5+ years of full lifecycle project management experience in Application Development, Infrastructure Implementations, or IT process optimization initiatives
- 10+ years of applicable work experience without the bachelor’s degree.
- Professional certification in area of expertise, including: PMP and/or Scrum certification is preferred
- Proficient in both Agile/SCRUM and Waterfall system development lifecycle methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with Jira Software is ideal
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, proficient verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with diverse stakeholder groups that include: C-Suite executives, Business Relationship Managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong analytical and process design skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to anticipate and interpret customer needs.
- Willingness to travel domestic up to 25%