Marketing Operations Coordinator (Austin, TX or Remote)
Founded in 2003, Pathway Vet Alliance has grown from a single veterinary practice to over 400 general practice, specialty, and emergency veterinary hospitals throughout the US, including 100 THRIVE clinics. We are committed to creating the world's most trusted, innovative, and connected ecosystem for pet care that comprehensively serves the needs of veterinary caregivers, pets, and people who love them.
Our Belief: We believe that that the pets who bring wellness and joy to all of us deserve exceptional care from people and professionals who are loved, respected, and thriving too.
Our Mission: To nurture pets and their families through meaningful relationships and exceptional pet care. We aim to create the world’s most trusted, innovative and connected pet healthcare ecosystem.
Genuine care is at the heart of everything we do. Whether we are taking care of pets or people who care for pets.
We lead the industry with empathy and continue to raise the bar on fundamental and holistic care of veterinary caregivers through industry-first financial, mental, and physical wellbeing programs.
The Marketing Operations Coordinator will play a role in supporting marketing operations, triaging and resolving marketing requests from the field.
- Manage inquiries and requests that come through the Marketing Ticket System:
- Triage all incoming marketing tickets
- Track and tag all tickets appropriately
- Assign tickets to the appropriate team member if functional or strategical expertise is needed to resolve the ticket
- Resolve tickets directly that do not need involvement from functional areas or the regional marketing team
- Report monthly on ticket trends and KPIs
- Proactively continue to seek ways to automate ticket resolving or identify needs for specific resources to improve self-service at the practice level
- Create and manage campaign matrices to support the regional team
- Aid in proofing and QAing campaigns when needed
- Aid in maintaining the Marketing SharePoint site:
- Uploading resources for practices
- Generate links for basic communications
- Help manage projects in Smartsheet
- Help create executive decks in Power Point
- Assist the marketing team with project-based and day-to-day:
- Data entry in excel
- Microsoft forms
- Basic practice communications
• Undergraduate 4 year degree required.
• 2+ years of client-side customer services, with pet care industry a plus
• 2+ years of clerical or administrative experience
• Strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal and collaboration skills. Candidates must be able to work in a collaborative work environment
• Excellent service-oriented, positive attitude
• Attention to detail
• Must love a fast-paced environment
• Must think outside the box and be solution-oriented
• Must be skilled in excel, word, and power point
• Must be a fast learner and tech savvy
• Skilled in Smartsheet is a plus