Associate Veterinarian - Carlson Animal Hospital
Carlson Animal Hospital located in Oak Park, Illinois is currently searching for a conscientious, friendly, caring and energetic Full-time Associate Veterinarian to join our team!
Our hospital is in Oak Park, Illinois a vibrant, interesting and culturally active community near many amenities of Chicago's attractive lake front. This is a great place to live and practice veterinary medicine!
What we offer:
- Huge sign-on bonus or join our industry first Veterinarian Incentive Plan and earn $150,000 in the next 3-5 years!
- Competitive Salary plus production with no negative accrual
- Generous paid time off plus additional time for CE
- Incredible benefits package including health, vision, dental, liability, 401k plus match, paid parental leave and pet care discounts
- Stipends for CE & licensure
- Opportunity to work in collaboration with experienced veterinary staff
- We are an AAHA certified hospital with excellent medical & surgical capabilities.
- We utilize a state-of-the-art digital radiology system with a Canon plate, a digital dental radiology unit, a digital Nemio 30 ultrasound unit, a Phillips HD11XE digital ultrasound system with color flow Doppler.
- The digital equipment utilizes DICOM software and a PAC system that allows all medical instrumentation to communicate with each other at several central locations.
- We have a Storz, flexible bronchoscope, rigid scopes for rhinoscopy, cystoscopy and otic evaluations.
- We have heated anesthesia recovery cages and oxygen cages in our intensive care suite. We have computerized anesthesia monitoring equipment with end tidal CO2, oxygen saturation, blood pressure, temperature and heart rate.
- Our doctors frequently have medical rounds and journal club to enable us to offer the most current diagnostic and/or therapeutic options for our patients.
What we are looking for:
- Full time Associate Veterinarian
- A dedicated veterinarian who takes pride in their work
- Proficiency in Medicine & General Surgery
- A champion for a high standard of care
- A good human who is kind, and plays well with others
- An ethical person who possesses good emotional intelligence skills
- Someone who can recognize their own challenges and is willing to learn, grow, and strive for the betterment of the team
We are always striving to provide the best veterinary care and invest heavily in our team. We promote a healthy work/life balance as well as an emotionally intelligent work environment. If you want to practice exceptional veterinary medicine while working on an exceptional team, Carlson Animal Hospital is the place for you.
Contact us today! We look forward to meeting you!