Delivery of PAS Business Solutions: Alarm Management, High Performance HMI, and Control Loop Optimization utilizing PAS methodologies for PAS’ customers. Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements. Other related duties may be assigned.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Works closely with software developers, customer care, quality assurance and installation engineers to complete successful projects for client companies.
- Complete projected related expense reports and timesheets timely.
- Complete weekly activity report and monthly report.
- Maintain updated resumes in the event the resume is requested by the customer.