PAS Is an OT Integrity company who delivers software solutions that prevent, detect, & remediate cyber threats; reduces process safety risks, optimizes profitability; and enables trusted data for management decision-making.
If you have design graphics (specifically HMI) experience and a passion for technologies that allow process industries to run efficiently and more importantly safely; please consider joining PAS.
This Graphics Technician will build process sketches, and process graphics for various industrial control systems. This role will require client interaction and other related duties may be assigned.
- Design graphics; evaluate inputs, graphics placement design for implementation on target systems.
- Prepare schematic drawings and sketches, and report alterations made in instruments, circuits, and systems.
- Understand manufacturing processes.
- Build process control points on DCS (preference for Emerson and DeltaV)
- Sketch and build process control graphics.
- Conduct FAT with client.
- Provide site support for graphic installation and plant start-up.
- Train process operators on the use of process graphics.
- Prepare and document work processes for each client.
- Mentor and train plant personnel on control graphics.
- Complete work is done on specific control system platforms dependent on client’s system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio
- Computer Aided Drafting knowledge, specifically AutoCAD is plus
- Understanding of concepts of high-performance graphics, HMI is a plus
- Ability to work independently, problem solver with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Must be client service driven with a positive and can-do attitude, a desire to work in a team environment and an aspiration to achieve unparalleled success
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Detail oriented
3+ years’ experience with design graphics in an industrial environment or bachelor’s degree accepted in lieu of experience