We are currently looking for a Control System Engineer to support our rapidly growing software and services business. This position is responsible for the delivery of PAS Business Solutions: Alarm Management, High Performance HMI, and Control Loop Optimization utilizing PAS methodologies for PAS customers. Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
· Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
· Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
· Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
· Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
· Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Works closely with software developers, customer care, quality assurance and installation engineers to complete successful projects for client companies.
· Complete projected related expense reports and timesheets timely.
· Complete weekly activity report and monthly report.
· Maintain updated resumes in the event the resume is requested by the customer.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Discipline or 5+ years of related experience, preferably in the oil, chemicals, power or similar process industries.
· Plant Operation experience in refineries, chemical, power plants, etc.
· Knowledge of controls engineering and controls systems.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
· Demonstrated ability to follow written work processes.
· Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
· Demonstrably good oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a team effectively.
· Highly organized and task oriented.
· A quick learner that pays attention to details.
The qualified candidate must have the proper work authorization/permits to work in Oman.