PAS Is an OT Integrity company who delivers software solutions that prevent, detect, & remediate cyber threats; reduces process safety risks, optimizes profitability; and enables trusted data for management decision-making. If your passion is to represent technologies which allow process industries to run efficiently and more importantly safely; please consider joining PAS.
We are currently looking for an Application Engineer to support our rapidly growing software and services business. This person will implement all PAS software solutions at customer sites following the PAS deployment methodology. Provide appropriate software orientation training and technical support to the customer.
Although this role will report to leadership in Houston, Texas; candidates who live elsewhere in North America will be considered for remote employment.
- Installs and configures PAS software products at client’s site.
- Conducts training for client on the utilization and administration of PAS products.
- Writes up necessary documentation for installation projects.
- Maintains a professional demeanor while interfacing with clients.
- Works closely with software developers, technical support team, quality assurance and other Application Engineers to complete installation projects successfully.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve with an ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to provide technical help to various PAS departments and/or customers.
- Complete project related expense reports and timesheets.
- Complete weekly activity report.
- Technical Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Science,
- 3+ years’ experience in software application deployment or control system experience.
- Experience with Windows OS in a server environment.
- Understanding of basic networking principles (e.g. IP addressing, Network components such as routers, switches etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to create/edit scripts, batch jobs, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to follow written work processes.
- Understanding of network protocols such as Telnet, FTP and HTTP highly desired.
- Project Execution experience desired.
- MS SQL desired.
- Willing to travel to international assignments.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrably good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team effectively.
- Highly organized and task oriented.
- A quick learner that pays attention to details.