Customer Experience Specialist
See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, eleven years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list seven times.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our culture and growth!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room and on-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As a Customer Experience Specialist (internally known as Customer Magic Maker), you are serving as the voice of Parts Town! You will partner with customers to guide them step by step through the parts ordering process on a daily bases. Are you a unique enthusiast and passionate about going above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer experience? You are on the right path then – just a few clicks from applying!
A Typical Day
- Answering a high volume of inbound calls (50-70 per day) while delivering outstanding customer experience
- Assisting customers with pricing & quote generation, shipping & tracking information, and returns & warranty claims over phone and via email
- Managing customer relationships throughout the entire ordering process while upholding Parts Town quality standards
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships through personal emotional connections
To Land This Opportunity
- You thrive in an environment in which you can help others, especially your customers
- You’re an all-star communicator and are fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- You have 0-3 years’ experience in customer service or order entry role
- You show the passion and willingness to provide extraordinary customer experience with a positive approach on each call
- You have the capacity to adapt to change in a fast-paced atmosphere and value the importance of accuracy in your work
- You can work 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Monday through Friday
About Your Future Team
Our Customer Experience teams are pretty serious about team lunches and decorating desks to celebrate birthdays &milestone anniversaries. Start thinking about what you’ll bring to your first potluck at Parts Town!
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.