Manager, Customer Partnerships
See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, twelve years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list eight times. Plus, we were voted by our Chicagoland team as a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace in 2020.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- On-demand pay options: Access your pay as you earn it, to cover unexpected or even everyday expenses
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
The Partnership Manager (Internally known as PARTersnhip Builder) is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers through account infiltration, sales and marketing activities. Achieving goals by creating a business plan to maximize profitable growth, building communication and other tools with marketing to increase sales all while creating new business opportunities. You will build strong relationships across organizations, set priorities and follow through on commitments while demonstrating creativity, innovation, and initiative.
A Typical Day
- Strategically meet and exceed annual goals through development of business plans in order to maximize profitability.
- Manage & grow a book of key chain restaurant partners and their franchise networks through new business prospecting, exceptional relationship development, and ambitious strategies.
- Build in-depth knowledge of national restaurant accounts, their kitchen equipment, and industry trends.
- Cultivate a network of influential contacts to achieve sales objectives
- Work collaboratively with marketing and customer service teams to maximize initiatives by sharing knowledge and developing proactive tools
To Land This Opportunity
- You’re a self-sufficient and highly motivated sales professional
- You’re a road warrior and enjoy traveling up to 20% of the time
- You have the results to back up your success in account management and new business development
- Your communication, presentation and analytical skills are legendary
- You’re a definite “People Person”
- Bonus points for any knowledge or experience in Supply Chain, Finance and/or Marketing!
About Your Future Team
Our team is serious about team lunches and decorating desks to celebrate birthdays & milestone anniversaries. Start thinking about what you’ll bring to your first potluck at Parts Town!
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.