1st Shift IT Operations Support Specialist
See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, eleven years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list seven times.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our culture and growth!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room and on-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
The IT Operations Support Analyst (internally known as I Fix Everything) will monitor and support enterprise systems, networks, applications, and batch jobs. The Analyst will analyze and resolve technical problems and provide technical support for end users. This position will be part of a high performing team delivering best in class IT services to the business and our customers. The ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences is a must!
A Typical Day
- Undertake the identification, registration and categorization of incidents
- Help create and develop new incident processes based around resolving problems
- Monitor and responds to alerts using monitoring tools/systems/tickets with a sense of urgency
- Address, resolve, and document support issues & user requests as needed
- Gather information to enable incident resolution and promptly escalates incidents as appropriate
To Land This Opportunity
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a technical support role, such as Help Desk, IT Remote Support, or Systems Operator
- You demonstrate vast knowledge and working experience of computers, hardware troubleshooting, and Windows Desktop operating systems (including MS Office)
- You have an understanding of VMware, Windows Servers, Active Directory and basic Networking topologies
- You are fluent in English, an excellent communicator, and enjoy problem solving
- You’re a multi-tasking pro and love working on multiple projects simultaneously and juggling priorities
- You ideally have a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Sciences – or relevant work experience in a related field
- You have understanding of IT Operations batch processing, monitoring of devices and systems and change control procedures
- You have the ability to work from 7:00AM-3:30PM, Tuesday - Saturday
About Your Future Team
Our IT team’s favorite pastimes include corny jokes, bowling, and good pizza. They like vehicles that go really fast, and coffee…a lot (they’ll hear you out on whether Dunkin or Starbucks gets your vote).
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.