See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, eleven years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list seven times.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our culture and growth!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room and on-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As a Java Developer (internally known as a Software Ninjaneer), you will work with our upgraded eCommerce web platform to help migrate existing features (where the requirements are well defined) as well as, and more importantly, innovate and release new ones. If you a Java Spring Framework guru and have a working knowledge of the backend of Hybris & relational data modeling, we would like you to apply!
A Typical Day
- Perform technical analysis, design and development of web applications on our Hybris platform using Java and some JS, CSS.
- Implement data exchange integrations with our ERP system.
- Build RESTful services to support our mobile apps and other non-browser base applications (IoT)
- Estimate efforts to design, develop and deploy new services for our user base.
- Contribute to defining and executing QA tests on newly developed features.
To Land This Opportunity
You have 3+ years’ experience with JAVA J2EE and willing to learn Hybris more in-depth
You are experienced Java Spring Framework rockstar and know how to work with JS, HTML & CSS
You are a Guru of Design Patterns and a practitioner of OOP
You are an advocate of automated unit and functional testing
You ask A LOT of questions – And you rarely get discouraged
You can handle (and enjoy the variety of) shifting priorities – We are a fast-growing company, and that means being nimble to capitalize on opportunities when they arise
You appreciate how exciting and rare it is to work at a company with such extraordinarily sustained growth – Success means more opportunities to develop and deliver truly innovative technology, and that motivates you
You’re an all-star communicator and are fluent in English (both written and verbal)
About Your Future Team
The Ecommerce team is a fast-growing group that embraces the rapid change that comes with incredible growth. We bring our whole selves to work each day - personality and all - in true Parts Town style.
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.