Accounts Receivable Administrator(Bilingual French)
See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, twelve years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list eight times. Plus, we were voted by our Chicagoland team as a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace in 2020.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
The individual is responsible for all aspects of parts and service collections: Customer collections correspondence, reducing delinquencies of assigned accounts, and assisting with other duties as necessary to support the AR Team. By effectively handling these responsibilities, the individual helps the cash flow and other administrative tasks function smoothly, and ensures the company can meet its financial obligations to its stakeholders. Ability to establish strong relationships with customers is crucial to the success of this role.
A Typical Day
- Communicates professionally and effectively with our customers through telephone calls and emails to convey information regarding overdue accounts, and to promote timely payments of accounts
- Reviews customer account statuses and modifies based on payment activities on the account
- Follows up on customer claims that arise from the collections process, ensuring the claim is resolved in a timely manner
- Processes authorized customer credit notes and payments
- Builds and maintains strong lines of communication and working relationships with external customers and internal stakeholders
- Other responsibilities and projects may be assigned as required.
To Land This Opportunity
- Demonstrated ability and proficiency in MS Office suite of applications.
- Minimum 50 wpm.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Strong data entry skills with a high level of accuracy
- Strong time management, organization and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication skills in English over the telephone, in person and through email.
- French verbal and written skills required
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Inappropriate advice or inaccurate information provided to customers may result in reduced customer satisfaction, and potential loss of future economic opportunities.
- Referring customer claims to incorrect individuals and/or lack of immediate action may result in delays, which may reduce customer satisfaction and potential loss of future economic opportunities.
- Lack of appropriate follow-up with customers with outstanding invoices may result in failure to obtain payment in full, which can lead to potential loss of economic growth for the organization.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Ability to sit, and operate a computer and telephone for long periods of time.
- Lifting or moving up to 10lbs may be required.
- Overtime may be required.
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.