See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, twelve years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list seven times.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room and on-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As the Cleaning Crew Specialist (Internally known as Keeps The Place Running) you will work your magic keeping Parts Town spotless while keeping safety your top priority. From gathering and disposing paper, trash and waste materials to utilizing cleaning materials and restocking supplies in high traffic areas (bathrooms, lunchrooms and office areas), there isn’t much our Cleaning Crew doesn’t do! We even let you drive our shuttle bus to assist our Team Members!
A Typical Day
- You will ensure spaces are prepared for the next day by taking out trash, tidying/stocking work areas and dusting surfaces.
- You will maintain all areas of Parts Town making sure everything is stocked, safe and clean
- You will fill in as a part time shuttle bus driver as needed (5% of your day) to make sure our team members and leaders get to Parts Town safely
To Land This Opportunity
- You have a valid US driver’s license
- You have the ability to perform 8 or more hours of Moving, bending, lifting, and carrying products in combination at any given time
- You are a passionate self-starter with the ability to keep yourself organized while prioritizing your tasks
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and work quickly to achieve your goals
- You pay close attention to detail, as far as you’re concerned anything worth doing should be done right!
- You’re an all-star communicator and are fluent in English (both written and verbal)
About Your Future Team
Our Distribution Center Team is full of high-performing team members who have a passion and enthusiasm to work hard and play hard. Our Distribution Center is a very team-oriented atmosphere and we strive to live up to our core values of integrity, passion, courage, and innovation each and every day!
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.