See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, eleven years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list seven times.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room and on-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As the OEM Parts Wrangler – Put Away, you will identify the correct location of the part within our Distribution Center, verify the part, and stock it on the shelves. You will be responsible for keeping our Distribution Center shelves stocked with genuine OEM parts, enabling us to provide our customers with the parts they need on time and easily locate parts for future orders.
A Typical Day
- You will replenish the Parts Town genuine OEM parts inventory by verifying part numbers and quantity and storing them in to the proper location
- You are responsible for continuously maintaining the organization of parts storage and cleanliness in the Distribution Center
- Your performance is determined by the quantity and accuracy of parts you stock
To Land This Opportunity
- You’re looking to work Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- You bring a high-energy and an enthusiastic attitude
- You are a “go-to” team member in your current role and consistently exceed productivity metrics
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will lift up to 30 pounds while standing and moving throughout your shift
- You have strong attention to detail and decision making skills in a fast paced environment
- You have fantastic communication skills & you’re proficient in English (verbal and written)
About Your Future Team
Our Distribution Center Team is full of high-performing team members who have a passion and enthusiasm. We like to work hard to meet our performance goals while having fun and supporting our team members.
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
We are an E-Verify employer.