Sales Operations Analyst
See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, twelve years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list seven times.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room and on-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
The Sales Operations Analyst (internally referred to as a Data Detective) will partner with business segment managers to improve both top and bottom line results. The Sales Operations Analyst will be the subject matter expert of business processes, sales and operational data, and key metrics that determine the overall health of the company. With these resources, the Sales Operations Analyst will help improve operational efficiencies, define pricing models, and design tests of marketing programs and sales initiatives.
A Typical Day
- Working with sales team leadership to provide timely and accurate insight into their customer base to maximize growth
- Optimizing value proposition for customer market segments based on price elasticity, customer profile, and operational costs
- Improving visibility of key metrics by developing daily and weekly performance reports
- Measuring and executing various customer lifecycle / CRM events and capturing customer contact and profile information
- Identifying and implementing new business intelligence technologies to improve communication and access to key metrics
- Analyzing customer and sales data to make recommendations to improve efficiency and profitability
To Land This Opportunity
- Your true passion is in Analytics and data!
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a similar type role or relevant education
- You enjoy collaboration, but also have the ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks
- You have the ability to build strong working relationships with people across multiple business functions
- You are proficient in MS Excel and have a basic understanding of relational databases – experience with Qlik Sense or other data visualization tools is a plus!
- You have a general knowledge of Access and Crystal Reports
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and adapt well to change
- You’re an all-star communicator, fluent in English (both written and verbal)
About Your Future Team
Our Analytics Team is pretty serious about team lunches, decorating desks to celebrate birthdays & milestone anniversaries, and have been known to engage in highly competitive Monopoly game matches. Start thinking about what you’ll bring to your first potluck at Parts Town and make sure to brush up on your Monopoly strategies!
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.