Inside Sales Specialist
See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, eleven years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list seven times.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our culture and growth!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room and on-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
At Parts Town, we believe in developing real relationships with our customers. Our Inside Sales Specialists (internally referred to as PARTnership Builders) cultivate those relationships and ensure that we continue to deliver to the highest level. With each touch point, Inside Sales Specialists gain insight into the unique needs and challenges of each customer so that we can customize their experience, share Parts Town resources, and maintain our customer database to ensure continued quality service. If you’re a self-motivated go-getter looking to make a big impact, we want you to apply!
A Typical Day
- Proactively reach out to new and existing customers via outbound calls (typically 40 outbound dials/1 hour 45 minutes talk time)
- Integrate all sales activities into CRM (Salesforce.com) system for timely, accurate reporting
- Conduct research on accounts to develop an understanding of their needs
- Educate customers on Parts Town differentiators (electronic resources, technical support, manufacturer relationships, etc.)
- Continually develop business acumen pertaining to industry changes, manufacturing brands, and trends
To Land This Opportunity
- You have at least 1-2 years’ in an account management, sales, or customer service role (ideally involving the use of a telephone)
- You have a passion for building relationships and see each customer interaction as an opportunity to form a personal emotional connection
- You’re an all-star communicator and are fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- You are confident using computers and MOS Office
- You’re proactive, take initiative, and follow through on commitments
- You are resilient and see objections as an exciting challenge
- You thrive in a fast paced, team atmosphere and embrace change
About Your Future Team
Our team is a tight-knit group that understands that Parts Town is our family away from home, so it’s important for us to take the time to get to know one another. We are enthusiastic, energetic, driven by ambitious goals, and fueled by fun, food, and foosball!
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.