Customer Experience Specialist
See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, twelve years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list eight times. Plus, we were voted by our Chicagoland team as a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace in 2020.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As a Customer Solutions Specialist (internally known as Parts Expert), you are always available to assist customers with all of their OEM replacement part needs. You thrive on building strong relationships with customers in a fast-paced environment while creating an excellent (and even fun!) experience every time. Your passion to go above and beyond for our customers and strong attention to detail is essential in this role!
A Typical Day
- Handle a high volume of 30-50 calls a day and trying your best to serve the customer on the phone delivering exceptional customer care every time
- Process quotes, orders, returns, ID parts, adjustments, tracking information, vendor outreach, outbound calls; working in multiple systems as quick and efficient as possible
- Communicate professionally with customers and other departments each day to ensure customer satisfaction
To Land This Opportunity
- If you have face to face or over the phone customer solutions experience, it’s a plus
- You’re an all-star communicator and are fluent in English. Bonus points if you are Bilingual!
- You are passionate about taking care of customers and building relationships
- You possess fantastic organization skills and basic computer skills
- You have a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- If you have MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, or Access knowledge, you will earn GOLD STARS!
About Your Future Team
We are a diverse bunch, and while we may not agree on what music is the best, we love a good casserole and can always agree that dessert calories don’t count. The one thing you will find here is that no matter if the tenure is 5 months or 25 years, we are always willing to help our new best friends navigate the parts world.
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.